I was able to finish my dalek dress/gown for Gallyfrey One! You have no idea how relieved I was to get it done…the day before I left for Los Angeles. Ugh, bad procrastinator!
It was a challenge – I’ve never made a costume light up before! I ended up running a strip of LEDs underneath and attached it to a 12V battery pack that slipped into a pocked I made and attached to the back of the hoop skirt.
I’m going to do a whole write up on this costume with construction and progress photos some time this evening, but for now enjoy the completed costume!
I’ll also be writing a GallifreyOne post this week. I had SO MUCH FUN!!