For 2022 I’ve decided to focus my fundraising once again on Extra Life! Extra Life is partnered with Children’s Miracle Network to help sick kids around the world. Specifically, I’m supporting Texas Children’s Hospital, the local CMN hospital in Houston!
Typically Extra Life focuses on gaming – but as a variety streamer I’ll be raising money through both gaming and sewing/planning/etc – whenever I’m streaming.
Here’s how it works
- Extra Life is a 24-hour fundraising and gaming marathon to support Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- On Game Day (Nov. 5th), I will join the thousands of gamers and dedicate an entire day to play games and get donations from friends like YOU!
- 100% of the donations go to my local hospital. TOGETHER we will make a difference for sick kids!
Incentives and Goals
I’ve set my goal to $500 this year (plus stretch goals)! That means we’re having a lot of incentives and milestones that should be a lot of fun to unlock as we raise more and more!
I’ve pledged to play games and raise funds for kids at my local children’s hospital.
how it works
- Now, more than ever, local Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals need our help.
- I’m uniting with thousands of gamers to play games and change kids’ health to change the future.
- Learn how local children’s hospitals are being impacted by COVID-19 at kidscantwait.org.
- Donations through this page stay at my local children’s hospital.
- $100 – Sew in Onesie
- $250 – Game in full cosplay
- $500 – Sew in full cosplay
- $1000 – The community gets to pick what cosplay to make/wear for DragonCon! *This is a stretch goal*
Your donation is tax-deductible and will make miracles happen for families who desperately need them. If you are so inclined, please hit the donate link below or click the “Extra Life” wings over on the right. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! Let’s help heal sick kids!