Completed coveralls - save for the roughing up!

New Tutorial! Kaylee’s Green Coveralls

I’ve made a few of these coveralls over the years (okay, three….). This time I decided it was about time I’d written a tutorial on them! This go around I actually had to dye the coveralls, so that’s actually included in the tutorial listed below. Tutorial: Kaylee Frye’s Green Coveralls Good luck, have fun, and…

Dyeing!

(Mis)adventures in dyeing! – Take two

Not one to give up so easily, I’ve gone through dying my coveralls again. This time using Dylon in Olive green. (Btw I purchased it at JoAnn for $2.99 per pack). Attempt #2 – Dylon Olive Green I used two packets of dye mixed in a stock pot with 8 tablespoons of iodized salt. I…

Dye bath

More (mis)adventures in dyeing!

You think after the last fiasco (read: Carrie Kelley lens tinting) I would stop that nonsense. Apparently I’m a glutton for punishment and feel a NEED to dye ridiculous things! sigh Anyway… This time, I’m dying a pair of coveralls. Specifically, a new set of Kaylee coveralls. Let’s get to it… The coveralls are “Big Bill” brand…

Finished at last!!!

Dragon*Con Progress – Aug 4th

I’ve been consistently working on costumes for Dragon*Con – and while I’m still not finished, I’ve made significant progress. New Costumes for Dragon*Con Luna Lovegood (HPHBP) This one is finished, aside from acquiring socks. I’m also waiting on the hair extension that matches one of my Arda wigs (Ferrari in Ash Blonde).          …