DragonCon is almost upon us! I have a few new costumes, and then a few old ones (7 total?). Two of the new ones are almost done, but I’ve been procrastinating. Shame on me! I SHOULD BE SEWING!!! And also packing. Here’s my lineup for this year:
- Rogue – Uncanny Avengers
- I need to finish the front closure.
- Sailor Neptune – Sailor Moon:Crystal
- Finish glove bands
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer – 1992 Movie
- Leslie Knope – Pawnee Goddesses
- Carrie Kelley Robin – The Dark Knight Returns
- I definitely need to take the shorts in. Yay for weight loss!
- Jennifer Keller – Stargate Atlantis (Parade)
- I need to find my watch. o_o
I was hoping to bring Leia for the Princess Leia photoshoot, but it looks like my photo op with Nathan Fillion is at the exact same time – so that’s not going to happen. It feels weird, only bringing these few costumes. I’m not complaining though since I’m flying this year. 🙂
Now I’m off to work on my packing list. I head out bright and early Wednesday!