For 2019 I’ve decided to focus my fundraising on stream to Extra Life! Extra Life is partnered with Children’s Miracle Network to help sick kids around the world. Specifically, I’m supporting Texas Children’s Hospital, the local CMN hospital in Houston!
Typically Extra Life focuses on gaming – but as a variety streamer I’ll be raising money through both gaming and sewing/planning/etc – whenever I’m streaming.
- Extra Life is a 24-hour fundraising and gaming marathon to support Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- On Game Day (Nov. 2nd), I will join the thousands of gamers and dedicate an entire day to play games and get donations from friends like YOU!
- 100% of the donations go to my local hospital. TOGETHER we will make a difference for sick kids!
Incentives and Goals
I’ve upped my goal to $1000 this year (plus stretch goals)! That means we’re having a lot of incentives and milestones that should be a lot of fun to unlock as we raise more and more!
$100 – Sew in OnesieWE MADE IT! THANK YOU! $250 – Game in full cosplayYOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you so much!
- $500 – Sew in full cosplay
- $1000 – Community gets to pick what cosplay to make/wear for either Dragoncon, Disneyland, or Gallifrey One!
- Plus stretch goals!
- Stuff and Thangs!
- Donate $5 and you’ll get a postcard from MOI! Viva la snail mail
- Donate $10 you get to pick the playlist (genre) of what we listen to on stream (+ postcard)
- Donate $50 and you can be mod for a day. Have fun! (+ postcard)
- Donate $100 and you get to dictate what I do on stream – Sew, Game, or Plan! (+ postcard)
- Donate $250 and I’ll sew in a stormtrooper helmet for an hour – Super fun since I can’t see in it! To quote Ralph Wiggum… “Giggles. I’m in danger.” (+ postcard)
- Donate $500 and I’m gonna make you a thing! A Kaylee messenger bag to be specific. (+ postcard)
Your donation is tax-deductible and will make miracles happen for families who desperately need them. If you are so inclined, please hit the donate link below or click the “Extra Life” wings over on the right. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! Let’s help heal sick kids!